- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
Entrepreneurs will be able to:
1. Describe the roles and responsibilities of the team leader.
2. Explain the concepts and principles of managing and leading business teams.
3. Organize and manage business teams.
4. Consider the issues that impact members of a business team.
5. Motivate and inspire team members.
6. Resolve team conflict.
7. Identify social, cultural and religious issues that impact business team members.
8. Explore the implications of managing a virtual team.
1. Working in groups and teams
2. How teams work
3. Managing team conflict
4. Evaluating team performance