- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
This course covers in-depth theory and practice of 2D animation design and production, including the use of open source software. It has five modules: introduction to 2D animation, layout and designing, graphics and advertisement design practical, broadcast design practical, and Production/ Post Production Practical.
1. Learn about various types of animation.
2. Learn the concepts of drawing.
3. Learn about color theory and how to use color at youradvantage.
4. Learn the steps involved in making sound for any animationmovie.
1. Concept of 2D animation
2. Drawing concept
3. Basics of color theory
4. Incorporating sound into 2D animation