- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
- Critically reflect on own teaching practice through investigation and testing of blended learning approaches
- Create an online Moodle course, with appropriate learning resources that supports your investigation
- Demonstrate awareness of good practice in blended learning facilitation
- Demonstrate awareness of good practice in instructional design
- Demonstrate use of a range of online activities and resources available for blended learning, including Open Educational Resources
- Create online formative assessment with effective learner feedback
- Carry out an evaluation of your blended learning classroom practice
Request this Course for Use
We are happy to assist you to run a similar course for your institution on Moodle. These course materials are available for educators to share and adapt for their own use under the CC By-SA 4.0 license. To download the course materials as a Moodle (.mbz) file please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, this request is not for students to attend the course.