- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
This course is aligned to National Occupational Standard (NOS) MES/ Q 3402 of Media and Entertainment Skills Council, India. Individuals undergoing this course shall be able to record and mix sound sources to create end-products that meet the quality standards and requirements of production.
1. Understand what is sound?
2. Understand the history and development of sound.
3. Work on various audio softwares.
4. Produce your own audio piece or show
5. Edit and mix various audio projects. .
6. Understand the complexities and difficulties in audio production.
1. Fundamentals of Sound
2. Acoustics and Soundproofing
3. Sound equipment
4. Recording and Editing of Sound
5. Sound Mixing and Final Touches
6. Safety and Measurement