- National Open University of Nigeria
This course covers basics of image design and animation in the context of mobile development. It is part of the seven courses related to Mobile Application Development.
1. Understand basic image design and animation concepts, principles and techniques.
2. Acquire skills necessary to create images and understand basic image design and animation concepts, principles and techniques.
3. Ability to use drawing tools for creating and editing of graphics(image) and animation
4. Apply techniques learned for life long knowledge and work places
5. Demonstrate ability to function as an individual in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments with the capacity of an effective team member
1. Introduction to image and design
2. Elements and principles of design
3. Image animation
4. Dynamics of computer animation
5. Animation software