- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
- Open University of Sri Lanka
The Open University of Sri Lanka & COL have partnered to make available all of the learning materials for the Master of Arts in Teacher Education programme they offer at their school.
1. Identify learning characteristics and learning styles of adult learners.
2. Identify and examine variables that may influence the teaching/learning process.
3. Select, design, and develop appropriate teaching/learning methodologies.
1. Teacher Educator as a Teaching-Learning Specialist
2. Teacher Educator as a Curriculum Developer
3. Teacher Educator as an Educational Technologist
4. Teacher Educator as a Professional
5. Teacher Educator as an Educational Manager
6. Teacher Educator as a Researcher