- Women Deliver
By participating in this course, you will join a dedicated community of advocates around the world with a shared commitment to fuel change for girls and women. You will have the opportunity to engage with others who share your desire to learn more and to make a meaningful contribution to this powerful movement for gender equality.
This MOOC can be accessed through a smartphone. However, for most viewing, a desktop or tablet computer is recommended. More detailed information is available in the Course Orientation, a short introduction to the course outlining the course structure and goals, as well as answering Frequently Asked Questions.
A MOOC is not the same as other online courses you may have taken. Rather than working with an instructor, you will work closely with your peers to understand the materials presented and increase your knowledge of each investment area.
Once you have logged into the course, begin by reading the "Getting Started" document found in the Resources section.
There are four modules in this course. In each module, you will:
- Watch some short video presentations.
- Complete guided activities based on the presentations.
- Participate in discussions with other course participants and have the opportunity to learn about other people with a shared commitment to development.
- Complete lessons that will give you a comprehensive understanding of the 12 Deliver for Good campaign investment areas and the central role girls and women play in development.
- Read articles prepared specifically for this course.
- Explore the websites of organizations working across the development sector with a variety of focus/concentration areas.
- Complete a short quiz to test your knowledge.